Working on a win-win basis, our consultants help you improve your business.
We provide practical, expert advice on how to get it right!
We're here to work with you and help you get your business into top gear.
Take advantage of our free half day planning session at your premises, at a time that suits you and work out the best way forward for your organisation.
Don't wait until it's too late. Act now!
Assess the risk to schedule compliance
The Schedule Compliance Risk Assessment Methodology (SCRAM) is a directed approach for identifying risks to program schedule compliance. SCRAM is a powerful tool that identifies and re-mediates root causes of project schedule slippage.
SCRAM can be used to
- Determine and quantify schedule compliance risk
- Assess and analyse schedule feasibility
- Validate tendered schedules in bids
- Identify the root causes of project schedule slippage
- Ascertain a project's health status
- Focus project risk mitigation effort
Estimate, Control and Benchmark Projects
QSM's Software Lifecycle Management (SLIM) tools support better decision making at each stage of the project development lifecycle: estimating, tracking and metrics analysis. Each tool is designed to deliver results, either as a standalone application or as part of QSM's integrated suite of proven software metrics tools.
The SLIM Suite of Tools allows clients to:
- Plan and execute successful software and design-intensive projects
- Measure the efficiency of their software and systems production
- Optimise productivity within their portfolio of projects
Establish the elements of effective processes
The Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) is a framework for establishing the crucial elements of effect processes to:
- Improve delivery of performance, cost and schedule
- Provide competitive world-class products and services
- Implement an integrated enterprise business perspective
The CMMI is a 'gold' standard that leverages and continues to leverage off the experiences of leading global organisation. Investing in CMMI is preparing for the future and leveraging off best-in-class.
Transforming Project Managers into Project Leaders
Based on the result of cutting-edge research, the essence of leadership has been distilled into a set of processes that can be easily understood and then applied in your own projects. You can do this in your own way, in your own time.
The processes have been gathered into a model that is divided into Individual, Team and Organisational level processes and can be applied to all kinds of teams; simple co-located teams, complex co-located teams, simple virtual teams, complex virtual teams. It offers a straightforward, practical advice for project managers or anyone interested in becoming a more effective leader.
- Significantly improve your ability to lead your team/project to more successful project outcomes
- Shift gears in your project management career
- Identify improvement opportunities, giving useful guidance on how these improvements might be achieved